Air ducting have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and very small particles of dust. The removal of such contaminants from the ducting should be considered as one component in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality. The quality of the air we breathe both indoors and out has a great impact on lung Health. Fragile lung tissue is easily damaged by pollutants in the air, resulting in increased risk of asthma and allergies, chronic bronchitis, lung cancer and other respiratory diseases. We at Pesto Clean take care of this professional cleaning in residence as well as commercial properties.
- Specialized in Air Duct cleaning
- Workforce is professionally trained
Facts about Air Ducts
- AC unit and associated duct will accumulate dust, debris, pathogens etc. over a period of time, especially in Middle East.
- Due to high temperature and humidity, Air ducts can be a breeding ground for microbes, bacteria and mould.
- Air passing through the contaminated duct work can transmit allergens and pathogens into the building.
- Cause serious risk to health and wellbeing of people who inhale contaminated air.
- Fresh air in buildings is the key to safe, comfortable and efficient living and working conditions.
Pestoclean can provide variety of Air duct cleaning solutions depending upon the requirement.
- Rotary brush cleaning in conjunction with an air mover.
- Manual hand cleaning
- Air whipping
Recommended Occasions to do Air Duct Cleaning
- Once every year is the default requirement.
- If anyone in the household shows signs of allergies, experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
- After renovation of house
- If dust is accumulated in the air vent
- Before start of summer, if ac unit was left unused in winter.
- After leak – if the water has entered your duct system
- When moving into new home
- After a pest infestation
- Musty or stale odours from duct unit
- Sweeping and dusting the furniture needs to be done more than usual.
- After cleaning, there is still left over visible dust floating around the house.
- Rooms in the house have little or no air flow coming from the vents.
- Occupants are experiencing signs of sickness, e.g. fatigue, headache, sneezing, stuffy or running nose, irritability, nausea, dry or burning sensation in eyes, nose and throat.
this is a test sentance